We’re Open and Ready to Serve You – Here’s What to Expect
We’re super excited to announce we are open and welcoming new and existing patients back to our practices!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to comply with the recommendations of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the requirements of state and local health officials.
We have the proper personal protective equipment in place to serve our patients and we’ve taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our patients, families and team members.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Increased protective gear for all staff members
- Screening patients for any illness prior to the appointment
- Reducing the number of patients in the reception area
- Installing barriers between chairs in our open bays
- Asking families to wear a mask, practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer while in the practice
The health and safety of our patients, families and team members are our highest priority.
You may see some changes when it is time for your appointment. Because some of these changes involve you, we want to share them in advance.
- An email will be sent 3 hours prior to the appointment to complete a Health and Safety Questionnaire prior to appointment.
- Only one parent or guardian is allowed to accompany the minor for the scheduled appointment. In addition, only children with a scheduled appointment may come into the practice.
- We will ask that each family member wear a mask at all times, practice social distancing, and use hand sanitizer when in the practice. There will be additional hand sanitizer placed throughout our practice should you need it.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We’re proud to serve our community and can’t wait to see those healthy, giggly smiles again! Give us a call to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.